Use Case: Rename Content
The ID which an author assigns to a piece of content at
creation time may laterturn out to be inappropriate.
- Navigate to the folder containing the piece of content which
you would like to rename.
To retrieve a list of the content you have authored,
see View personally authored content.
- In the "Folder contents" view of the folder, check the box next to
the content object(s) which you would like to rename.
- Click the "Rename" button.
- The system will display a form listing each selected content object,
with input fields for the new ID for each. Supply new IDs, and click
the "OK" button.
- The content has now been renamed; you will be redirected to the
folder contents listing with a notification message to that effect.
- To undo this action, see Undo changes to content.