Applications for the Boeing Opportunity for Leadership Development (BOLD) scholarships will soon be accepted. Multiple Scholarships will be awarded to students among the College of Arts and Sciences, the Richard A Chaifetz School of Business, and Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology.
To be eligible for the award from Arts & Sciences, a student must:
- Be a sophomore (as of the beginning of the Fall 2018 semester), junior, or senior (not graduating prior to May 2020) with a SLU cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above;
- Have a primary major in Mathematics or Computer Science, and a secondary major, minor, or certificate in one of Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering;
- Potential to make a significant contribution to the University's goal of providing a culturally, professionally, and ethnically diverse learning environment;
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Students who intend to complete a dual major or a minor in one of the academic programs listed above are encouraged to declare their intentions with their academic advisor and with each academic department.
- Log in to MySLU
- Click on the Tools Tab
- Click on the Scholarship Suite icon
- Complete the General Application quesitons upon entering the site (remember to hit Finish & Submit)
- Click on the Boeing BOLD Scholarship and apply
About the BOLD Scholarship
The Boeing Company is committed to preparing leaders for the global workforce. Saint Louis University offers an ideal partnership opportunity by providing a multidisciplinary and holistic education which is not only recognized for technical excellence, but is also highly regarded for its legendary preparation of the whole person. Therefore, the BOLD Scholarship presents the Boeing Company with a unique opportunity to select and mentor those students majoring in business, engineering, mathematics and/or computer science at Saint Louis University and with the best leadership potential.