Applications for the Boeing Opportunity for Leadership Development (BOLD) scholarships will soon be accepted. Multiple Scholarships will be awarded to students among the College of Arts and Sciences, the Richard A Chaifetz School of Business, and Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology.
To be considered for a Boeing BOLD Scholarship, a student must meet the following critieria:
- As of Fall 2020, be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior who is not graduating prior to May 2022;
- Have a SLU cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above;
- Have a declared primary major as either business, engineering, mathematics or computer science;
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent resident.
In addition to the above requirements
- Preference will be given to applicants who have a secondary major, minor or certificate in another of the four stragegic areas;
- Applicants must show potential to make a significant contribution to the University's goal of providing a culturally, professionally, and globally diverse learning environment;
- Prior recipients are elgibile, but must re-apply.
- Log in to MySLU
- Click on the Tools Tab
- Click on the Scholarship Suite icon
- Complete the General Application quesitons upon entering the site (remember to hit Finish & Submit)
- Click on the Boeing BOLD Scholarship and apply
About the BOLD Scholarship
The Boeing Company is committed to preparing leaders for the global workforce. Saint Louis University offers an ideal partnership opportunity by providing a multidisciplinary and holistic education which is not only recognized for technical excellence, but is also highly regarded for its legendary preparation of the whole person. Therefore, the BOLD Scholarship presents the Boeing Company with a unique opportunity to select and mentor those students majoring in business, engineering, mathematics and/or computer science at Saint Louis University and with the best leadership potential.